The 4L white air fryer best sell with non-stick pot easy to clean
About this white smart air fryer:
1. Multifunctional Air Fryer: With a 4.2 QT capacity and 1200W power, this air fryer equipped with a high-definition touch screen, built-in cooking light, and double-wall insulated viewing windows are designed to be the perfect assistant for your cooking and decoration of your kitchen counter. It can replace a variety of kitchen appliances such as a toaster, rotisserie, fruit dryer, oven, etc., perfect for families who pursue a healthy diet.
2. One-Touch Operation: With 8 preset cooking programs and an easy-to-use LED touch screen, this air fryer oven can quickly cook according to your needs in one click, such as french fries, roast chicken, roast bacon, reheat leftovers, and so on. Also, you can adjust the temperature (up to 400°F) and time (up to 60 minutes) to cook according to your personal preference.
3. The Choice for Healthy: Our air fryer oven with 360° hot air circulation with 4.2 QT capacity and 1200W power. Reduce the fat/oil in the cooking process by 80%, so that delicacy and health coexist. It can fit a 3-5 lbs chicken, 4-8 chicken wings, 2 steaks, or 2-3 servings of french fries. Make your food crispy and tender with little to no additional oil. You can enjoy your favorite meals without worrying about the additional calories and fats.
4. EASY & LARGE: The square basket design of the 4.2 QT air fryer offers a larger cooking capacity than round ones, which can serve 2~5 people in just one go! The basket is made of nonstick material. A removable non-stick rack keeps food raised off the bottom and adequate hot air circulation, making food more crispy and low-fat.
5. The Best Gift: The 4.2 qt family-size large air fryer saves space on your counter and in your cabinet. It is a must-have for an apartment, smaller kitchen, college dorm life, or camper/RV traveling. It is the perfect gift for family or friends. If you have any questions about the use of the product, please feel free to contact us.
Air fryer recipes:
Air fryer crispy chili beef
- STEP 1
First, combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add the steak strips and toss to coat. Leave in the fridge for up to 24 hours if you can, or carry on to step 2.
- STEP 2
Sprinkle the cornflour over the steak and mix until each piece is coated in a floury paste. Pull the strips apart and arrange them over a plate. Drizzle each piece of steak with a little oil. Heat the air fryer to 220C if it has a preheat setting.
- STEP 3
Carefully put the beef on the cooking rack in the air fryer, cook for 6 mins, then turn and cook for another 4-6 mins until crispy.
- STEP 4
Meanwhile, heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil in a wok over high heat and stir-fry the garlic, ginger, chili pepper, and white ends of the spring onions for 2-3 mins until the pepper softens. Be careful not to burn the ginger and garlic. Add the vinegar, soy, sweet chili sauce, and tomato ketchup, mix well, and cook for another minute until bubbling.
- STEP 5
Tip the beef into the wok and toss through the sauce. Continue cooking for another minute until piping hot, then serve scattered with the spring onion greens and a little extra sauce on the side.
Recommend similar models
The air fryer remains a very buzzed-out kitchen gadget and is our absolute favorite way to fire off quick snacks using less oil and to reheat leftovers. We also did some math and it turns out that energy-efficient air fryers can even save money on your electric bill.
Our air fryer is powerful, easy to operate, looks great, and clocks in at a reasonable price. We tested both the 4-quart model and the otherwise identical 5.5-quart model. There were no discernible differences in performance between the two.
The air fryer works more like a convection oven, circulating hot air with a fan. The main difference between a regular convection oven and an air fryer is that the air fryer fan blows faster and the compartment in which food is cooked is often (but not always) smaller. Because of these two things, all that hot air hits food more rapidly and so it doesn't lose as much heat in transit. Most air fryers come with a grated rack or perforated basket so the air can travel through and hit the food on all sides.
If you have any questions, pls contact us.